2. post-nap, playing with papa's birthday balloons
3. a beautiful gift and note (and fun collaboration) with the dreamiest children collection, owned by the gorgeous Celia of LaCoqueta Kids
4. for someone who never wears earrings, these from Forever 21 are just perfect
5. a cookbook gift from my husband
6. sweet, juicy watermelon from trader joes, you would think it's summer
7. freshly-baked vegan banana bread for our neighbors
8. quintessential aug: standing, curious, dressed like a mini-man.
9. heart garland, made from old anthropologie magazines
so many stories and breakthroughs and dreams moving through my heart lately, but the one story i'll remember most this week is the way our son distinctly called me "mama" and crawled as fast as lightning to me, burying his face deep in my neck.